Henri Lloyd appoints ODD as creative agency
Henri Lloyd, the clothing brand, has appointed ODD as its new creative lead and strategic agency partner for its lifestyle division.
Henri Lloyd: clothing brand hires ODD as its creative agency
ODD will work with the British-Polish brand to implement a new creative strategy and an integrated, multi-platform campaign across traditional, retail and digital channels.
Henri Lloyd previously worked with the Swedish creative agency Adamsson Appelfeldt Advertising (AAA) for 10 years.
Lisa Douglas, the marketing manager manger at Henri Lloyd, said the brand was looking into working with the creative agency on marine-centred "pioneer films," showcasing individuals in their craft.
The films would then be broadcast on the brand’s website, as well as other relevant digital platforms.
Douglas said that while the plans were still in the early stages, there were hopes the initiative would help reinforce Henri Lloyd’s wish to be seen as a British "heritage" brand.
She said: "We still feel we have a relevant story to tell, and one we haven’t told yet. The first job for us to do in autumn/winter 13 is to look at making heritage films."
Nick Stickland, ODD’s creative director, and Simon Glover, the managing director, founded the agency in 2002 and past clients include Dr Martens, Westfield and Lacoste.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)