GHD kicks off global digital contest
GHD has called a pitch to hire an integrated agency for global digital work ahead of a Christmas campaign.
GHD: seeks integrated shop ahead of a Christmas campaign
The UK-based haircare brand creates most digital ads in-house. It also works with the Publicis Groupe social agency MRY on digital projects. MRY is involved in the pitch process.
The appointed agency will work on a Christmas campaign and other work around brand positioning.
GHD’s global advertising is handled by The House Worldwide. Last year, the agency created a campaign for the launch of the Eclipse straightener with the line: "So good it makes your toes curl."
The brand has also worked with R/GA London, which created the digital platform ghdhair.com in 2012. The site carries content on hairstyles and techniques for different occasions as well as a "salon locator" tool to find salons that use GHD products.
GHD had not responded to requests for comment as Campaign went to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)