GHD kicks off global digital contest
GHD has called a pitch to hire an integrated agency for global digital work ahead of a Christmas campaign.
GHD: seeks integrated shop ahead of a Christmas campaign
The UK-based haircare brand creates most digital ads in-house. It also works with the Publicis Groupe social agency MRY on digital projects. MRY is involved in the pitch process.
The appointed agency will work on a Christmas campaign and other work around brand positioning.
GHD’s global advertising is handled by The House Worldwide. Last year, the agency created a campaign for the launch of the Eclipse straightener with the line: "So good it makes your toes curl."
The brand has also worked with R/GA London, which created the digital platform ghdhair.com in 2012. The site carries content on hairstyles and techniques for different occasions as well as a "salon locator" tool to find salons that use GHD products.
GHD had not responded to requests for comment as Campaign went to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London