Fast food marketing
The latest fast food advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the fast food sectors.
Latest fast food news and analysis
The latest brand to find itself at the centre of a social media storm was Greggs, purveyor of sausage rolls on the high street.
As McDonald's celebrates its 40th year in the UK, we take a look back at some of the ads created by Leo Burnett, which has worked with the fast-food brand UK for 28 of those 40 years.
Just Eat, the online takeaway service, has appointed The Red Brick Road as its lead creative agency.
McDonald's UK is tonight launching the first ad in its 'Here's to What Matters' campaign, focusing on its charity work.
Just Eat, the online takeaway service, is reviewing its European creative account after parting ways with VCCP.
Burger King has appointed David, part of the Ogilvy & Mather network, as its global advertising agency.
Evian, the French bottled-water brand, tops the most-shared ads chart this week with its "amazing baby & me 2" spot by BETC Paris.
Carat Manchester has been awarded a portion of the UK Pizza Hut business, taking the media planning and buying account for its restaurants from incumbent Starcom MediaVest Group.
Burger King, in a shift of strategy, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
Google Maps' April Fools prank has topped this week's viral chart with 369,288 shares.
Coordown, the Italian Down Syndrome charity, has achieved the most-shared ad status this week, beating Wren Studio's "first kiss", which has dropped seven places after two weeks at the top.
McDonald's high-profile advertising sign in Piccadilly Circus has been overhauled to become a "gigantic interactive visitors' book".
Coordown, an Italian organisation that represents people with Down Syndrome, was the second most-shared video in this week's viral ad chart after it was shared 225,500 times.
Chipotle, the Mexican fast-food chain, is releasing its first UK campaign after appointing Mother to its European creative account without a pitch.
Wren Studio, the clothing brand, sits atop this week's viral chart with an awkwardly charming video that asks 20 strangers to kiss for the first time while being filmed.
A few months ago, we sat in Atlanta, sipping a Coke Zero with the people who oversee Coca-Cola's global marketing. The team had asked us to help them reflect on ways to accelerate Coke's growth.
Pepsi Max has bested rival Coca-Cola with a follow up to their hidden-camera "test drive" viral from 2013.
Having recently sung the praises of traditional TV, albeit an evolved model, it's important to posit an alternative view of filmic communication in 2014.
Edeka, the German supermarket, has entered the viral chart three times this week with ads shared more than 270,000 times combined.
"Dumb ways to die" returned to the Campaign Viral Chart this week with a Valentine's ad for Metro Trains in Melbourne, after it was shared 160,000 times.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)