Financial services marketing
The latest financial advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the banking, credit and insurance sectors.
Latest financial news and analysis
Yorkshire Building Society is reviewing its advertising account, which is currently held by BJL.
Allianz, the insurance company, is looking for a creative agency for a UK project.
HSBC presents golf without the elitism in a campaign to mark its sponsorship of the game.
Lloyds Banking Group is reviewing its media planning and buying accounts for traditional and digital media.
118 118, the directory assistance firm, is launching a multimillion-pound TV campaign to promote 118 118 Money, its lending arm.
Funding Circle, the peer-to-peer lending company, has picked Karmarama to handle its creative account after a competitive pitch.
Quidco, the cashback rewards platform, has appointed MediaVest to handle its above-the-line communications strategy and media planning and buying.
Hiscox, the insurer, makes good use of 3D projection mapping in a TV brand campaign that launches tonight.
Dom Joly has directed a hidden camera stunt in the style of his famous' Trigger Happy' TV show as part of M&C Saatchi's campaign for NatWest and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
NatWest is promoting its fairer banking positioning through an above-the-line campaign.
Royal London, the mutual life and pensions company, is launching a TV spot featuring time traveller, Roy.
GeoLotto, the online map-based lottery game, has entered into a partnership with Channel 5 as a key part of the brand's relaunch.
First Direct unveiled a brand ad during last night's opening episode of 'Downton Abbey'.
Sunny, the short-term credit account, has appointed St Luke's to handle its advertising account following a competitive pitch.
Deutsche Bank is on the hunt for a global creative agency.
Experian, the credit score information company, has signed a six-figure deal with LBC, Global Radio's national speech station, for its first ad-funded radio show.
Watch Direct Line's latest ad starring Harvey Keitel reprising his character Winston Wolf from 'Pulp Fiction'.
Comparethemarket.com is running the first UK Premium Video Ad campaign on Facebook, to expand its recent activity around the baby Oleg character.
As Lake Capital extends the deadline to agree a deal to buy Engine, the Results International partner Jim Houghton looks at the role of private equity in adland.
Comparethemarket.com's meerkat mascots take their adopted son back to his African roots in a campaign from the insurance comparison website.
More industry sectors
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)