Top ten ads of the week
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Santander: brand ambassadors
This week's top ad is for Santander, with 53% recall, followed by Very.co.uk at number two.
|Top ten ads of the week|
|Brand||Agency/TV Buyer||Recall %|
|1||Santander, 123 credit card||Havas Worldwide London||53|
|3||Cuprinol, Garden Shades wood stain||18 Feet & Rising/MediaCom UK||37|
|4=||Kellogg's, Crunchy Nut Glorious Oat Granola||Leo Burnett/Carat||36|
|4=||More Than, insurance range||VCCP/Starcom MediaVest||36|
|7||Marks & Spencer||RKCR/Y&R/Walker Media||32|
|9=||Wrigley||Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/MediaCom UK||30|
|9=||Stella Artois||Mother London/Vizeum UK||30|
Adwatch research was conducted from 11 April - 15 April 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Bob.Salmons@tnsglobal.com (020 7160 5581). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London