MasterCard promotes Beyoncé VIP tour experience
MasterCard has launched a digital marketing campaign offering cardholders the chance to watch music star Beyoncé from an up-close VIP area on her UK tour.
The payments brand will allow consumers to buy tickets to an exclusive ‘BeyStage’ area, enclosed within the wider stage set-up, at the Mrs Carter Show World Tour dates at Birmingham, Manchester and London.
The tickets are either available to buy as part of a special package at MasterCard’s 'Priceless' campaign website, www.pricelesslondon.co.uk, or to win through the brand’s Facebook page.
Ads will appear in print, digital and social channels, while MasterCard has also produced a 30-second video to promote the offer.
Shaun Springer, head of brand and sponsorship at MasterCard UK and Ireland, said: "To be so close to this performance, and practically be a part of the set, is taking the MasterCard Priceless theme to a new level, and shows our commitment to giving even more back to music fans."
Beyoncé is proving an increasingly popular ambassador with brands – over the past few months, the singer has appeared in ads for O2, Pepsi and H&M.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)