FCB Inferno wins £5m NS&I brief
FCB Inferno has won a £5 million, integrated brief from the state-owned savings bank, National Savings and Investments.
NS&I: the organisation has previously used Lord sugar in its advertising
The agency won the brief after a contested pitch, which was run through the Crown Commercial Service and involved DLKW Lowe and Enter.
FCB Inferno will be tasked with handling NS&I’s above-the-line, CRM, and digital advertising over the next three years. Its first campaign for the body is expected in the summer.
The Gate previously handled NS&I’s advertising, while Kitcatt Nohr was responsible for its below-the-line work. Neither agency is on the Government's roster and so they could not pitch for the work.
Julian Hynd, the director of retail at NS&I, said: "We're pleased to announce the appointment of FCB Inferno as our strategic marketing agency, responsible for advertising, direct marketing, digital communications and creative, which will help us build our brand and its values, for the benefit of our customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London