Western Union hunts for single creative agency
Western Union, the money transfer business, is looking for a single creative agency to handle its global advertising.
Western Union: global brief
The company is contacting agencies about the pitch and the shortlisted shops will be briefed at Western Union’s headquarters in Denver, Colorado, in August. It is running the pitch itself.
The search comes as Western Union seeks to expand beyond money transfers and become the go-to financial services provider for people not served well by existing financial institutions.
As part of this strategy, the brand is seeking to find ways to incorporate its services more into mobile and ATM devices.
The Omnicom agency 180 Amsterdam created Western Union’s most recent global campaign. The brand has also worked with FCB Inferno and Leo Burnett in the UK and M&C Saatchi Madrid in Spain. Lowe Profero has held Western Union’s global digital business since 2011.
Western Union did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England