Western Union hunts for single creative agency
Western Union, the money transfer business, is looking for a single creative agency to handle its global advertising.
Western Union: global brief
The company is contacting agencies about the pitch and the shortlisted shops will be briefed at Western Union’s headquarters in Denver, Colorado, in August. It is running the pitch itself.
The search comes as Western Union seeks to expand beyond money transfers and become the go-to financial services provider for people not served well by existing financial institutions.
As part of this strategy, the brand is seeking to find ways to incorporate its services more into mobile and ATM devices.
The Omnicom agency 180 Amsterdam created Western Union’s most recent global campaign. The brand has also worked with FCB Inferno and Leo Burnett in the UK and M&C Saatchi Madrid in Spain. Lowe Profero has held Western Union’s global digital business since 2011.
Western Union did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)