Old Spice gets a wolfdog for marketing director in new YouTube ad
Old Spice pokes some fun at marketing directors in a YouTube ad that announces the arrival of "Director Wolfdog, Old Spice's new Director of Marketing" and promotes the brand's Wild Collection.
Mr Wolfdog has taken the "smart decision to create this popular website to show you all of my marketings".
Unlike some, Wolfdog is at least on the curve with his GIF laden Tumblr blog making him possibly the first non-human marketing director/wolfdog with a blog and a Twitter account and a human voice (provided via advanced wolfdog technology).
The ad follows two online and TV Old Spice spots for its Wild Collection last month, "poker face" and "irresistible", featuring men managing to increase their allure with the help of some wolves.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)