Old Spice gets a wolfdog for marketing director in new YouTube ad
Old Spice pokes some fun at marketing directors in a YouTube ad that announces the arrival of "Director Wolfdog, Old Spice's new Director of Marketing" and promotes the brand's Wild Collection.
Mr Wolfdog has taken the "smart decision to create this popular website to show you all of my marketings".
Unlike some, Wolfdog is at least on the curve with his GIF laden Tumblr blog making him possibly the first non-human marketing director/wolfdog with a blog and a Twitter account and a human voice (provided via advanced wolfdog technology).
The ad follows two online and TV Old Spice spots for its Wild Collection last month, "poker face" and "irresistible", featuring men managing to increase their allure with the help of some wolves.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London