Hellmann's and Lynx re-imagined for Reform art exhibition
Every day products Hellmann's and Lynx were repurposed into items including dumbbells and air horns as part of Unilever's Reform exhibition.
A group of artists from around the world including Lenert & Sander, La Bolleur, Studio Swine and Dentaku were commissioned to create inspiring new products from the brands as part of an exercise to look at brands differently.
Client: Marc Mathieu, SVP of marketing at Unilever
Agency: INT Works
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London