3 great ads I had nothing to do with: Specsavers "Shuttle"
Specsavers features poorly sighted astronauts landing at the wrong airport to push it's "should have gone to Specsavers" strapline.
The ad, created inhouse, shows a space shuttle crew preparing to land then cuts to embarrassed-looking astronauts standing around a carousel with holidaymakers, waiting to retrieve their baggage after having accidentally landed at Luton Airport.
The ad was directed by Another Film Company's Jeff Stark. The creative director and copywriter on the ad was Graham Daldry, and the deputy creative director and art director was Steve Loftus.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire