3D printing: what are the opportunities for brands?
There is no doubt 3D printing has captured the popular imagination and, as a consequence, brands such as Nokia are investigating the possibilities offered by the technology.
Marketing spoke to Thomas Messett, head of digital marketing and advocacy at Nokia Europe, as well as agencies that have experimented with 3D printing, to get their views on how the technology will develop.
Click here to watch a video on the limitations of 3D printing
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester