Original Source seeks shop for global strategy brief
Original Source, the shower gel brand owned by PZ Cussons, is looking for an agency to help it create a global brand idea.
Original Source: shower gel brand seeks creative agency for global brief
The brand has approached creative agencies directly over the past week or two with the brief. The company wants an agency to help create a brand idea that it can run across the globe, but is not looking for a shop to create advertising at this point.
The pitch does not affect Work Club, which handles Original Source’s digital and social media advertising. Work Club won the business in 2010 after a four-way pitch. There was no incumbent on the account.
TBWA\Manchester, which also works with other PZ Cussons brands such as Imperial Leather, has previously created TV advertising for Original Source.
PZ Cussons did not respond in time to comment before publication.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire