John Ayling & Associates takes media account for Honey Monster comeback
John Ayling & Associates has won the £1 million account for Sugar Puffs and Harvest Cheweee owner Halo Foods, following a pitch against MediaCom.
Honey Monster: set for a comeback after media account win by John Ayling & Associates
In February, The Gate London won the creative account for the FMCG brand, which also includes Monster Puffs and Honey Waffles, in a final shoot out against Bray Leino.
A television campaign featuring the Honey Monster will break this summer, targeting seven- to ten-year-old boys and their mothers.
Founder John Ayling, said: "We’re delighted to be working on one of advertising’s truly iconic brands, and pleased that Halo Foods saw the benefits of our transparency, strong strategic thinking and agility."
Halo Foods has not run any high-profile advertising since 2010, when Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R handled the creative account.
In 2010, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R was appointed to handle the advertising account for the Sugar Puffs brands with Arena BLM taking the media planning and buying business after a pitch run by Agency Insight, although both accounts are understood to have been dormant for some time.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)