John Ayling & Associates takes media account for Honey Monster comeback
John Ayling & Associates has won the £1 million account for Sugar Puffs and Harvest Cheweee owner Halo Foods, following a pitch against MediaCom.
Honey Monster: set for a comeback after media account win by John Ayling & Associates
In February, The Gate London won the creative account for the FMCG brand, which also includes Monster Puffs and Honey Waffles, in a final shoot out against Bray Leino.
A television campaign featuring the Honey Monster will break this summer, targeting seven- to ten-year-old boys and their mothers.
Founder John Ayling, said: "We’re delighted to be working on one of advertising’s truly iconic brands, and pleased that Halo Foods saw the benefits of our transparency, strong strategic thinking and agility."
Halo Foods has not run any high-profile advertising since 2010, when Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R handled the creative account.
In 2010, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R was appointed to handle the advertising account for the Sugar Puffs brands with Arena BLM taking the media planning and buying business after a pitch run by Agency Insight, although both accounts are understood to have been dormant for some time.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)