BBH loses pan-Euro Philadelphia business
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has lost the pan-European Philadelphia ad account after its parent company, Mondelez International, shifted the business in-house.
Philadelphia: leaves BBH
BBH won the £35 million account in April 2013 after a pitch overseen by Chrystel Barranger, Mondelez’s president of cheese and grocery.
This marked the first time BBH won a place on the Mondelez roster, but it only produced one TV campaign that aired in September last year.
Denhams created activity for the core Philadelphia cheese product before BBH’s appointment. JWT London had also previously worked on the business, including 2012’s "Choccy Philly? Don’t be silly" campaign starring Jennifer Saunders.
BBH declined to comment. Mondelez did not respond to a request for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)