Food scientists create glow-in-the-dark Cornettos
Edible glow-in-the-dark Cornettos were handed out to cinema goers for a screening of 'The World's End', the final instalment of the whimsically named Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy.
Unilever hired food scientists Bompas and Parr to create the florescent ice creams, which were hidden inside Mint Cornetto packaging.
Creatives: Max Wild, Joanne Shepherd, Neil Watts and Victoria Neale
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London