3 great ads I had nothing to do with: Robinsons "Pals"
Robinsons focuses on boys at play in it's ad created by BBH.
Shot by directing duo Si & Ad at Academy Films, the concept behind the ad is that being a parent means also being a good friend.
The 60 second film aims to show the importance of energetic family play. It captures the relationship between two boys and follows them as they enjoy kicking a football around the park, throwing stones into a river and having ‘sword’ fights with twigs.
At the end of the ad, one of the boys is shown to actually be the father of the other boy and appears suddenly as an adult as he carefully tucks his son into bed after a day playing together.
The film ends with the line ‘It’s good to be a dad. It’s better to be a friend.’
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London