Flora shows 'ups and downs' of family life as cartoon kids catch parents 'wrestling' in bed
As two do-gooder children decide to treat their parents to a plate of buttered toast in bed, they are served with their own surprise as they open the door to their parents' bedroom.
Flora: ad shows the "ups and downs" of family life
The campaign - Unilever's "biggest ever marketing investment" in the margarine brand - marks the return of Flora’s iconic sunflower to the brand’s architecture and advertising.
Client: Patty Essick, brand building director, Spreads, Unilever UK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Planning Director Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Frontend Developer Pitch Consultants £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bolton
- Digital Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £45000 - £50000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, M40 Corridor