Roger McGough pens short stories for bespoke Birds Eye plates
Children's author Roger McGough, who co-wrote The Beatles movie Yellow Submarine, has written seven short stories that are being printed on more than 250,000 plates to make 'teatimes more enjoyable for families'.
The teatime tales aimed at 3-10 year-olds are part of a nationwide campaign that follows the culinary discoveries of Birds Eye brand character Clarence the Polar Bear.
Brand: Birds Eye
Client: Margaret Jobling, marketing director at Birds Eye
Agencies: AMV.BBDO, Mischief and Live & Breathe
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)