Roger McGough pens short stories for bespoke Birds Eye plates
Children's author Roger McGough, who co-wrote The Beatles movie Yellow Submarine, has written seven short stories that are being printed on more than 250,000 plates to make 'teatimes more enjoyable for families'.
The teatime tales aimed at 3-10 year-olds are part of a nationwide campaign that follows the culinary discoveries of Birds Eye brand character Clarence the Polar Bear.
Brand: Birds Eye
Client: Margaret Jobling, marketing director at Birds Eye
Agencies: AMV.BBDO, Mischief and Live & Breathe
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London