Roger McGough pens short stories for bespoke Birds Eye plates
Children's author Roger McGough, who co-wrote The Beatles movie Yellow Submarine, has written seven short stories that are being printed on more than 250,000 plates to make 'teatimes more enjoyable for families'.
The teatime tales aimed at 3-10 year-olds are part of a nationwide campaign that follows the culinary discoveries of Birds Eye brand character Clarence the Polar Bear.
Brand: Birds Eye
Client: Margaret Jobling, marketing director at Birds Eye
Agencies: AMV.BBDO, Mischief and Live & Breathe
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London