Roger McGough pens short stories for bespoke Birds Eye plates
Children's author Roger McGough, who co-wrote The Beatles movie Yellow Submarine, has written seven short stories that are being printed on more than 250,000 plates to make 'teatimes more enjoyable for families'.
The teatime tales aimed at 3-10 year-olds are part of a nationwide campaign that follows the culinary discoveries of Birds Eye brand character Clarence the Polar Bear.
Brand: Birds Eye
Client: Margaret Jobling, marketing director at Birds Eye
Agencies: AMV.BBDO, Mischief and Live & Breathe
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)