Roger McGough pens short stories for bespoke Birds Eye plates
Children's author Roger McGough, who co-wrote The Beatles movie Yellow Submarine, has written seven short stories that are being printed on more than 250,000 plates to make 'teatimes more enjoyable for families'.
The teatime tales aimed at 3-10 year-olds are part of a nationwide campaign that follows the culinary discoveries of Birds Eye brand character Clarence the Polar Bear.
Brand: Birds Eye
Client: Margaret Jobling, marketing director at Birds Eye
Agencies: AMV.BBDO, Mischief and Live & Breathe
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London