Nerd tempts hardened gamblers with 'Hungry Hippos' and Mikado biscuits in TV ad
A nerd arrives at a casino by parachute and draws the bemused stares of punters as he walks across the venue, before seating himself at a table where he proceeds to open a briefcase to reveal a game of 'Hungry Hippos' and a box of Mikado biscuits.
‘Casino’ forms part of a pan-European campaign that launches today in Germany and which is also rolling out across markets including the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Belgium. Other activity will appear in print and digital media.
Client: GBGF (a joint venture between Mondelez International Inc. and Ezaki Glico Co)
Agency: Fallon London
Creatives: James Harrop, Michael Micetich
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Account Executive Purple Consultancy £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Product Planning & Proposition Development Manager Better Placed Recruitment £145 - £250 per day, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London