Social photos of the week: @gravity_road's hangover and @felixdennis in clay
Declarations of love, palaces and awards ceremonies: it all went a bit glamorous in AdLand this week.
We suspect Monday’s hangover was not pleasant for those at Gravity Road (@gravity_road) after it picked up a Bafta for Room 8. Congrats to the writer James W Griffiths and producer Sophie Venner.
Felix Dennis (@felixdennis) asked for people’s thoughts of this clay maquette of him for a statue. One Tweeted: "Great likeness… balls bump should be a bit bigger."
Havas Media gave itself over to love last Friday. There were no office orgies (that Diary knows of) but rather a sweet celebration of the joy of working for #LoveYourWork day, as Paul Frampton (@paul_framp) noted.
What's the one invite that could pull you away from a holiday? Sam Phillips of Omnicom Media Group interupted a trip to pop back to London this week, for a quick selfie at Buckingham Palace. She wasn't being a tourist: she also met The Queen inside, for an evening in support of the dramatic arts (Phillips sits on the development board of RADA).
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
Read more of Campaign's latest Diary stories on the Diary page.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)