Social photos of the week: @gravity_road's hangover and @felixdennis in clay
Declarations of love, palaces and awards ceremonies: it all went a bit glamorous in AdLand this week.
We suspect Monday’s hangover was not pleasant for those at Gravity Road (@gravity_road) after it picked up a Bafta for Room 8. Congrats to the writer James W Griffiths and producer Sophie Venner.
Felix Dennis (@felixdennis) asked for people’s thoughts of this clay maquette of him for a statue. One Tweeted: "Great likeness… balls bump should be a bit bigger."
Havas Media gave itself over to love last Friday. There were no office orgies (that Diary knows of) but rather a sweet celebration of the joy of working for #LoveYourWork day, as Paul Frampton (@paul_framp) noted.
What's the one invite that could pull you away from a holiday? Sam Phillips of Omnicom Media Group interupted a trip to pop back to London this week, for a quick selfie at Buckingham Palace. She wasn't being a tourist: she also met The Queen inside, for an evening in support of the dramatic arts (Phillips sits on the development board of RADA).
Tweet or tag your pictures on Instagram to @campaignmag or #CampaignDiary
Read more of Campaign's latest Diary stories on the Diary page.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London