Social photos of the week: Paul McCartney and Ben Priest in a onesie
Rockstars, onesies and cooking contests... it was all go in AdLand this week.
Paul McCartney told the NME Awards audience about his fondness for planting fake stories in the magazine in The Beatles’ heyday, including one claiming that George Harrison was Billy Fury’s cousin.
"When your daughters buy you a Palace onesie for your birthday, you wear it," Adam & Eve/DDB’s Ben Priest (@benpriest) Tweeted. Campaign then spots it and plonks it on the back page.
Lisa Batty (@Battylala), the strategy director of business development at IPC Media, snapped PHD’s team in the IPC Mediachef cooking contest. Starcom MediaVest Group, Carat and the "wildcard" Goodstuff are among tonight’s finalists.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands