Social photos of the week: Paul McCartney and Ben Priest in a onesie
Rockstars, onesies and cooking contests... it was all go in AdLand this week.
Paul McCartney told the NME Awards audience about his fondness for planting fake stories in the magazine in The Beatles’ heyday, including one claiming that George Harrison was Billy Fury’s cousin.
"When your daughters buy you a Palace onesie for your birthday, you wear it," Adam & Eve/DDB’s Ben Priest (@benpriest) Tweeted. Campaign then spots it and plonks it on the back page.
Lisa Batty (@Battylala), the strategy director of business development at IPC Media, snapped PHD’s team in the IPC Mediachef cooking contest. Starcom MediaVest Group, Carat and the "wildcard" Goodstuff are among tonight’s finalists.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Print & Digital Account Executive - BRAND NEW MEDIA AGENCY!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London