Social photos of the week: Paul McCartney and Ben Priest in a onesie
Rockstars, onesies and cooking contests... it was all go in AdLand this week.
Paul McCartney told the NME Awards audience about his fondness for planting fake stories in the magazine in The Beatles’ heyday, including one claiming that George Harrison was Billy Fury’s cousin.
"When your daughters buy you a Palace onesie for your birthday, you wear it," Adam & Eve/DDB’s Ben Priest (@benpriest) Tweeted. Campaign then spots it and plonks it on the back page.
Lisa Batty (@Battylala), the strategy director of business development at IPC Media, snapped PHD’s team in the IPC Mediachef cooking contest. Starcom MediaVest Group, Carat and the "wildcard" Goodstuff are among tonight’s finalists.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England