Remy Martin seeks global ad agency
Remy Martin, the French cognac brand, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
Remy Martin: cognac brand looks for global ad agency
The brand’s owner Remy Cointreau has engaged the intermediary Agency Insight to oversee the appointment. The consultancy has just instigated preliminary discussions with agencies ahead of the pitch.
The brand has been largely dormant in the UK of late, but it most recently worked with The Red Brick Road. In the US, Remy Martin has worked with the independent advertising agency La Comunidad.
No one at Agency Insight would comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London