Remy Martin seeks global ad agency
Remy Martin, the French cognac brand, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
Remy Martin: cognac brand looks for global ad agency
The brand’s owner Remy Cointreau has engaged the intermediary Agency Insight to oversee the appointment. The consultancy has just instigated preliminary discussions with agencies ahead of the pitch.
The brand has been largely dormant in the UK of late, but it most recently worked with The Red Brick Road. In the US, Remy Martin has worked with the independent advertising agency La Comunidad.
No one at Agency Insight would comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...