SapientNitro captures Let There Be Beer task
SapientNitro has won the UK advertising account for Let There Be Beer, the campaign from the Global Brewers Initiative aiming to boost beer sales.
Let There Be Beer: SapientNitro will create summer campaign
The incumbent was Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, which won the business in May 2013 and created the inaugural campaign.
SapientNitro saw off competition from McCann Birmingham, Now and RKCR/Y&R in the pitch.
The agency will create a summer campaign for TV, social and digital channels under the new proposition "there’s more to beer".
David Cunningham, the programme director at Let There Be Beer, said: "Creative executions will be looking at educating around the natural goodness and craft of brewing, creating awareness and understanding on the diversity of range and taste, with the end goal of prompting wider occasion usage."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)