SapientNitro captures Let There Be Beer task
SapientNitro has won the UK advertising account for Let There Be Beer, the campaign from the Global Brewers Initiative aiming to boost beer sales.
Let There Be Beer: SapientNitro will create summer campaign
The incumbent was Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, which won the business in May 2013 and created the inaugural campaign.
SapientNitro saw off competition from McCann Birmingham, Now and RKCR/Y&R in the pitch.
The agency will create a summer campaign for TV, social and digital channels under the new proposition "there’s more to beer".
David Cunningham, the programme director at Let There Be Beer, said: "Creative executions will be looking at educating around the natural goodness and craft of brewing, creating awareness and understanding on the diversity of range and taste, with the end goal of prompting wider occasion usage."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester