Tango calls advertising review
Britvic has called a review of its advertising account for its Tango drinks brand.
Tango: 'corner shop' ad
The account is currently handled by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which will not repitch for the brief. BBH has worked on the account since 2008. It will continue its relationship with Tango’s sister brands Robinsons, Fruitshoot and J20.
BBH created last year’s "bodybuilders" spot for Tango. However, the brand has produced some of the most famous advertising in British history – most notably its multi-award winning "St George" spot through Howell Henry Chaldecott Lury.
For the full story, see this week's Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)