Tango calls advertising review
Britvic has called a review of its advertising account for its Tango drinks brand.
Tango: 'corner shop' ad
The account is currently handled by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which will not repitch for the brief. BBH has worked on the account since 2008. It will continue its relationship with Tango’s sister brands Robinsons, Fruitshoot and J20.
BBH created last year’s "bodybuilders" spot for Tango. However, the brand has produced some of the most famous advertising in British history – most notably its multi-award winning "St George" spot through Howell Henry Chaldecott Lury.
For the full story, see this week's Campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)