Intersnack divides €50m European media duties between Vizeum and Initiative
Intersnack, the German food manufacturer, is believed to have split its €50 million pan-European media business between Vizeum and Initiative.
KP Snacks: parent group Intersnack hires Vizeum and Initiative for European business
Vizeum has won Intersnack’s media business in the UK, France, Slovakia and Poland and retained the accounts in the Netherlands and Ireland.
IPG’s Initiative is expected to handle around €30 million of accounts, including Intersnack’s largest (domestic) market Germany, Italy and Spain.
Intersnack’s brands in the UK include KP, Hula Hoops and McCoy’s, and the media account was previously handled by WPP's Primus.
The review process was handled by Ebiquity Germany.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London