Pick of the week: Imperial War Museum London, Johnny Fearless
James Swift thinks Imperial War Museums’ First World War ad is worth remembering: "There’s a simple concept underpinning the stunning artwork that holds together without mawkishness." It was written by Paul Domenet, art directed by Pia Knight and directed by Darren Dubicki through Aardman and Big Buoy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London