McCain calls pitch for £20m creative brief
McCain Foods has launched a review of its £20 million UK advertising account, putting the incumbent, BMB, on alert.
McCain: BMB on alert
The company will invite agencies to pitch through the London office of Roth Observatory International.
McCain denied that it had launched or was planning to launch a creative review when quizzed by Campaign three weeks ago.
In a statement on Wednesday, McCain said it was holding a review "in light of the changing nature of its needs from an agency partner".
BMB will repitch for the account, which it picked up in 2006. The agency’s founder Trevor Beattie was instrumental in TBWA winning the account in 2003 when he was its chairman and then won the business again after launching BMB.
McCain’s digital business, which was captured by TMW in May, is not affected.
Enquiries about the review should be directed to Lucinda Peniston-Baines, a managing partner at Roth Observatory.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)