Pick of the week: Chambord, Wieden and Kennedy London
Louise Ridley loves Wieden & Kennedy’s offbeat first offering for Chambord: "Why shouldn’t we all stand on one leg like a flamingo? A stylish and distinctive identity for a lesser-known liqueur brand." The spot was created by Sophie Bodoh and Ben Everitt, and directed by Nick Gordon through Somesuch & Co.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)