The7stars picks up 2 Sisters Food Group
The7stars has won the £5.5 million media account for the owner of Fox's Biscuits and Goodfella's Pizza after a competitive pitch.
Campaign revealed that 2 Sisters Food Group was reviewing its media business in April. The incumbent, MediaCom, resigned the account amid rumours of a dispute over remuneration.
Letty Edwards, the marketing director at Fox’s Biscuits, led the process, working with Slik Media
Fox’s Biscuits plans to launch a communications campaign this year, with creative work from Mother London featuring its reoccurring animated character Vinnie, the "biscwit"-loving panda.
Goodfella’s Pizza has also appointed the Dublin-based agency The Social House as its creative agency and is planning to launch a new TV strategy later this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury