The7stars picks up 2 Sisters Food Group
The7stars has won the £5.5 million media account for the owner of Fox's Biscuits and Goodfella's Pizza after a competitive pitch.
Campaign revealed that 2 Sisters Food Group was reviewing its media business in April. The incumbent, MediaCom, resigned the account amid rumours of a dispute over remuneration.
Letty Edwards, the marketing director at Fox’s Biscuits, led the process, working with Slik Media
Fox’s Biscuits plans to launch a communications campaign this year, with creative work from Mother London featuring its reoccurring animated character Vinnie, the "biscwit"-loving panda.
Goodfella’s Pizza has also appointed the Dublin-based agency The Social House as its creative agency and is planning to launch a new TV strategy later this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)