Southern Comfort kicks off direct pitch
Southern Comfort is looking for a creative agency to handle its below-the-line and experiential advertising in the UK.
Southern Comfort: seeks agency
The Brown-Forman liqueur brand has begun contacting agencies but has yet to compile a pitchlist. Creativebrief is helping to run the process.
The winning agency will be tasked with handling direct and experiential work in the UK, as well as some digital, press and outdoor campaigns. There is no incumbent.
Southern Comfort is keen to augment the success it has had in recent years with its TV advertising.
Wieden & Kennedy New York is the brand’s global agency of record and created its "whatever’s comfortable" positioning. W&K London works on the UK account. Both shops are unaffected.
Brown-Forman did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire