Guinness hands global digital task to BBDO and Iris London
Guinness has consolidated its global digital business into BBDO and Iris London.
Guinness: formerly worked with Saatchis and Tribal Worldwide
The appointments follow a review of Guinness’ global roster agencies in May. This was prompted by the Diageo-owned brand ending its six-year relationship with Saatchi & Saatchi, with which it began working in 2008 ahead of its 250th anniversary.
The consolidation of the digital account also ends Guinness’ relationship with Tribal Worldwide.
BBDO, led by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, will oversee global digital business, while Iris London will lead integrated marketing through to the point of purchase, focusing on experiential, shopper marketing and trade advocacy programmes.
It will be the first time Iris London has worked with the brand. It currently handles Diageo’s Johnnie Walker business in Singapore.
The consolidation results in AMV BBDO expanding its existing digital relationship with Guinness in the UK to include content creation and digital activation for the brand globally.
The BBDO network currently has lead creative responsibility for Guinness in Western Europe, North America, Asia and Africa. It also handles global strategy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London