Red Bull seeks shop for charity campaign
Red Bull is on the hunt for an agency to create a social media campaign for its charity Wings for Life.
Wings for Life: charity
The energy drink brand has started contacting UK creative agencies directly about the brief, which is to promote an event scheduled for later in the year that will raise money for the charity.
Wings for Life is a not-for-profit foundation that funds research into curing spinal injuries.
The pitch does not affect the Leo Burnett-owned Holler, which usually handles Red Bull’s social media work in the UK.
Red Bull declined to comment on the agency search.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)