Red Bull seeks shop for charity campaign
Red Bull is on the hunt for an agency to create a social media campaign for its charity Wings for Life.
Wings for Life: charity
The energy drink brand has started contacting UK creative agencies directly about the brief, which is to promote an event scheduled for later in the year that will raise money for the charity.
Wings for Life is a not-for-profit foundation that funds research into curing spinal injuries.
The pitch does not affect the Leo Burnett-owned Holler, which usually handles Red Bull’s social media work in the UK.
Red Bull declined to comment on the agency search.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury