Red Bull seeks shop for charity campaign
Red Bull is on the hunt for an agency to create a social media campaign for its charity Wings for Life.
Wings for Life: charity
The energy drink brand has started contacting UK creative agencies directly about the brief, which is to promote an event scheduled for later in the year that will raise money for the charity.
Wings for Life is a not-for-profit foundation that funds research into curing spinal injuries.
The pitch does not affect the Leo Burnett-owned Holler, which usually handles Red Bull’s social media work in the UK.
Red Bull declined to comment on the agency search.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester