CHI parts with Anchor after 11 years
Anchor, which is owned by Arla Foods in the UK, is reviewing its creative account after 11 years with CHI & Partners.
Anchor: 'the glorious nothing days' by CHI & Partners
The brand has not yet begun contacting agencies with the brief, but CHI & Partners has said that it will not re-pitch for the £4 million account.
Stuart Ibberson, the senior marketing director at Arla, said: "CHI have delivered some great work for us over the last 11 years, but we feel the time is right to refresh our communications on the Anchor brand."
Sarah Golding, a partner and chief executive at CHI & Partners, added: "We have loved working with Arla and have produced work we are very proud of including the multi-award winning campaigns ‘the life of our kitchen’ and ‘made by cows’.
"We wish Anchor all the best in this next phase of their brand development."
CHI & Partners won Anchor’s advertising account in 2003 (when it was called Clemmow Hornby Inge) after pitching against BMP, DDB and M&C Saatchi.
WCRS was the incumbent in 2003 and had held the business for four years. Before that, Saatchi & Saatchi had the account for 14 years.
Anchor's media agency is Carat, which is not affected by the review.
The brand spent £3.7 million in the 12 months to September 2012, according to Nielsen.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...