Rubicon kicks off UK advertising contest
Rubicon, the AG Barr exotic-juice brand, is reviewing its UK advertising account.
Rubicon: seeks agency
The brand, which currently works The Minimart, contacted agencies with an RFI last week. Creativebrief is handling the review.
Industry sources said AG Barr is looking to double the size of the Rubicon brand and is planning to spend up to £3 million on a "high level" brand campaign.
The Minimart created a TV spot, "fridge", in March. It starred British Asian families drinking mango juice and was shot by the director of Kidulthood, Menhaj Huda. The ad was supported by a media spend of £1 million.
Rubicon’s media agency, PHD North, is unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire