Rubicon kicks off UK advertising contest
Rubicon, the AG Barr exotic-juice brand, is reviewing its UK advertising account.
Rubicon: seeks agency
The brand, which currently works The Minimart, contacted agencies with an RFI last week. Creativebrief is handling the review.
Industry sources said AG Barr is looking to double the size of the Rubicon brand and is planning to spend up to £3 million on a "high level" brand campaign.
The Minimart created a TV spot, "fridge", in March. It starred British Asian families drinking mango juice and was shot by the director of Kidulthood, Menhaj Huda. The ad was supported by a media spend of £1 million.
Rubicon’s media agency, PHD North, is unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London