Rubicon kicks off UK advertising contest
Rubicon, the AG Barr exotic-juice brand, is reviewing its UK advertising account.
Rubicon: seeks agency
The brand, which currently works The Minimart, contacted agencies with an RFI last week. Creativebrief is handling the review.
Industry sources said AG Barr is looking to double the size of the Rubicon brand and is planning to spend up to £3 million on a "high level" brand campaign.
The Minimart created a TV spot, "fridge", in March. It starred British Asian families drinking mango juice and was shot by the director of Kidulthood, Menhaj Huda. The ad was supported by a media spend of £1 million.
Rubicon’s media agency, PHD North, is unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)