Rubicon kicks off UK advertising contest
Rubicon, the AG Barr exotic-juice brand, is reviewing its UK advertising account.
Rubicon: seeks agency
The brand, which currently works The Minimart, contacted agencies with an RFI last week. Creativebrief is handling the review.
Industry sources said AG Barr is looking to double the size of the Rubicon brand and is planning to spend up to £3 million on a "high level" brand campaign.
The Minimart created a TV spot, "fridge", in March. It starred British Asian families drinking mango juice and was shot by the director of Kidulthood, Menhaj Huda. The ad was supported by a media spend of £1 million.
Rubicon’s media agency, PHD North, is unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury