Rubicon kicks off UK advertising contest
Rubicon, the AG Barr exotic-juice brand, is reviewing its UK advertising account.
Rubicon: seeks agency
The brand, which currently works The Minimart, contacted agencies with an RFI last week. Creativebrief is handling the review.
Industry sources said AG Barr is looking to double the size of the Rubicon brand and is planning to spend up to £3 million on a "high level" brand campaign.
The Minimart created a TV spot, "fridge", in March. It starred British Asian families drinking mango juice and was shot by the director of Kidulthood, Menhaj Huda. The ad was supported by a media spend of £1 million.
Rubicon’s media agency, PHD North, is unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)