Driving shareholder value through insight
Please click below to view and download complimentary insights from our recent research
Platinum Foxes - the irresistible rise of global agelessness
Luxury BRIC by BRIC: the most unstoppable market in the world?
The Future Foundation helps companies to make better decisions. Decisions which ultimately drive shareholder value.
We view the world through a consumer lens and enable our clients to plan the future with their customers at the epicentre.
We seek to answer the most compelling questions that businesses face today and to inform their actions. Essentially, we are employed to reduce risk, inspire creativity and provide clarity in a complex world.
Since 1996, we have made it our priority to identify the key societal and consumer trends – providing clients with an early warning of what is coming down the track.
We contribute to client businesses in so many different ways – simplifying the complex for them through:
• Our on-line trend tools – nVision UK, nVision Europe and nVision Global
• Commissioned projects – Futureproofing, insight to innovation, modelling & forecasting, scenario planning
In the main, we are brought in by brand owners to:
1. Instill awareness of the wider operating environment throughout their organisation, to improve their practices in line with the consumer of today;
2. Concentrate on their offer - including product innovation and positioning;
3. Inspire their marketing and communications programmes;
4. Interpret trends and explore how insights can be translated into actions and strategies within the business;
5. Develop new strategic responses to changing market conditions and competitive activity;
6. Stimulate powerful, new collaborative insights and innovative solutions within teams;
7. Assist multidisciplinary teams to work together on customer-related projects, breaking down silos to help shape outcomes – enhancing the legitimacy of future policies and creating buy-in.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...