Galleries and multimedia
Coca-Cola sent out hundreds of t-shirts to social media fans, staff and creative partners and asked them to upload a photo of themselves wearing the shirt to create the world's first "wearable movie".
Subway has launched a £1.8 million campaign including TV and digital work to promote a limited-edition sandwich.
A man dons a pair of sunglasses that allow him to see women in just their lingerie in this directorial debut from Hollywood star Penelope Cruz for the launch of her L'Agent line for Agent Provocateur.
Tesco is featuring stop-motion animation by Oscar-winning animator Alan Dewhurst in its nationwide 'Back to School' TV ads for its F&F clothing business.
Lionel Messi is dressed in a bespoke LED suit to capture the FC Barceolona star's movement and "reveal the secret of his genius" to communicate the "light in motion" design of the new Adidas boot.
Radio Times, the oldest TV and radio magazine in the world, is celebrating its 90th birthday with an exhibition at the Museum of London. Take a look at some of the magazine's best front covers from the past 90 years.
There were few more pleased by the arrival of Prince George than Britain's media owners, Louise Ridley writes.
The early work - and ideas that didn't make it - from today's most revered creatives are a showcase of pure advertising craft, says Lorelei Mathias.
Campaign's Half-Term Reports 2013
John O'Keeffe, WPP's worldwide creative director, talks to Kate Magee about Cannes, creativity and why he must learn to use provocative soundbites.
Take a look around you. For the first time in more than five years, this is the new normal for businesses in the UK.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)