Galleries and multimedia
Coca-Cola sent out hundreds of t-shirts to social media fans, staff and creative partners and asked them to upload a photo of themselves wearing the shirt to create the world's first "wearable movie".
Subway has launched a £1.8 million campaign including TV and digital work to promote a limited-edition sandwich.
A man dons a pair of sunglasses that allow him to see women in just their lingerie in this directorial debut from Hollywood star Penelope Cruz for the launch of her L'Agent line for Agent Provocateur.
Tesco is featuring stop-motion animation by Oscar-winning animator Alan Dewhurst in its nationwide 'Back to School' TV ads for its F&F clothing business.
Lionel Messi is dressed in a bespoke LED suit to capture the FC Barceolona star's movement and "reveal the secret of his genius" to communicate the "light in motion" design of the new Adidas boot.
Radio Times, the oldest TV and radio magazine in the world, is celebrating its 90th birthday with an exhibition at the Museum of London. Take a look at some of the magazine's best front covers from the past 90 years.
There were few more pleased by the arrival of Prince George than Britain's media owners, Louise Ridley writes.
The early work - and ideas that didn't make it - from today's most revered creatives are a showcase of pure advertising craft, says Lorelei Mathias.
Campaign's Half-Term Reports 2013
In the fifth year of the competition, winners from Topshop and Women's Aid show why digital out-of-home is one of the fastest-growing media in the UK, forecast to be worth some £250 million by the end of 2014. Campaign reports from a packed event at ...
Having resisted publishing his memoirs until after the death of Margaret Thatcher, Lord Bell has finally spilled the beans on his life in advertising and beyond, including that tempestuous relationship with the Saatchis. John Tylee speaks to him abou...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £28,000- £31,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)