Galleries and multimedia
Coca-Cola sent out hundreds of t-shirts to social media fans, staff and creative partners and asked them to upload a photo of themselves wearing the shirt to create the world's first "wearable movie".
Subway has launched a £1.8 million campaign including TV and digital work to promote a limited-edition sandwich.
A man dons a pair of sunglasses that allow him to see women in just their lingerie in this directorial debut from Hollywood star Penelope Cruz for the launch of her L'Agent line for Agent Provocateur.
Tesco is featuring stop-motion animation by Oscar-winning animator Alan Dewhurst in its nationwide 'Back to School' TV ads for its F&F clothing business.
Lionel Messi is dressed in a bespoke LED suit to capture the FC Barceolona star's movement and "reveal the secret of his genius" to communicate the "light in motion" design of the new Adidas boot.
Radio Times, the oldest TV and radio magazine in the world, is celebrating its 90th birthday with an exhibition at the Museum of London. Take a look at some of the magazine's best front covers from the past 90 years.
There were few more pleased by the arrival of Prince George than Britain's media owners, Louise Ridley writes.
The early work - and ideas that didn't make it - from today's most revered creatives are a showcase of pure advertising craft, says Lorelei Mathias.
Campaign's Half-Term Reports 2013
Walter Campbell, a creative director at TBWA\London, co-wrote Under The Skin with Jonathan Glazer (who also directed it). The two had worked together before, including on Guinness 'surfer'. The film is based on a cult novel by Michel Faber and stars ...
The reliability that the Argentina and Brazil offices provide is priceless. If we could make that catch on, we would be making huge progress.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London