Galleries and multimedia
Coca-Cola sent out hundreds of t-shirts to social media fans, staff and creative partners and asked them to upload a photo of themselves wearing the shirt to create the world's first "wearable movie".
Subway has launched a £1.8 million campaign including TV and digital work to promote a limited-edition sandwich.
A man dons a pair of sunglasses that allow him to see women in just their lingerie in this directorial debut from Hollywood star Penelope Cruz for the launch of her L'Agent line for Agent Provocateur.
Tesco is featuring stop-motion animation by Oscar-winning animator Alan Dewhurst in its nationwide 'Back to School' TV ads for its F&F clothing business.
Lionel Messi is dressed in a bespoke LED suit to capture the FC Barceolona star's movement and "reveal the secret of his genius" to communicate the "light in motion" design of the new Adidas boot.
Radio Times, the oldest TV and radio magazine in the world, is celebrating its 90th birthday with an exhibition at the Museum of London. Take a look at some of the magazine's best front covers from the past 90 years.
There were few more pleased by the arrival of Prince George than Britain's media owners, Louise Ridley writes.
The early work - and ideas that didn't make it - from today's most revered creatives are a showcase of pure advertising craft, says Lorelei Mathias.
Campaign's Half-Term Reports 2013
The winners at this year's IPA Effectiveness Awards tell stories that are familiar to us all but offer crucial brand lessons. By Lorna Hawtin.
In the fifth year of the competition, winners from Topshop and Women's Aid show why digital out-of-home is one of the fastest-growing media in the UK, forecast to be worth some £250 million by the end of 2014. Campaign reports from a packed event at ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London