Snapchat, the mobile app that lets users share photos and videos, allowed advertising on its Our Story feature for the first time over the weekend.
The Havas board has approved the Bolloré Group's attempt to buy a controlling stake in the company.
VisitBritain, the tourism agency, has crowdsourced nine films for the second part of its international "sounds of Great Britain" digital marketing campaign.
Grant Thornton, the accounting and business advisory company, has appointed Possible as its global digital agency.
Brands including Mercedes-Benz have taken to social media to congratulate Lewis Hamilton on winning his second Formula 1 Drivers Championship, following the British driver's victory at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at the weekend.
King Digital Entertainment has launched a global ad campaign to promote its new game Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Droga5 has promoted Sarah Thompson, its New York chief executive, and Jonny Bauer, the New York chief strategy officer, to global roles.
This week, Scott Knox, managing director of the Marketing Agencies Association, ponders media fragmentation, creative talent beyond London and whether texting might just be the future of awards judging.
The Brand Republic Digital Awards 2015 are officially open for entries and feature four new categories: Content Marketing; Best Use of Data in a Marketing Campaign; Digital Out of Home and International.
Publicis Groupe is dividing and integrating its newly acquired digital and design agency Nurun into both Publicis Worldwide and Razorfish Global.
Ari Levenfeld, the senior director of privacy and inventory quality at Rocket Fuel, the programmatic platform that was linked to ad fraud earlier this year, explains what it is doing to combat the issue.
Droga5 has won the luxury online retailer Farfetch's global advertising account.
Yahoo is to acquire BrightRoll, the programmatic video advertising platform, for $640 million (£402.7 million) in cash.
Vice, the global youth media company, has relaunched its flagship online channel Vice.com and hired Jeremy Paxman as a one-off contributor.
A new study reveals that young women are a demanding target to engage, writes Mason Lerner for Campaign US.
Peter Scott, the vice chairman of Engine Group, the owner of ad agency WCRS and digital agency Jam, is leaving the company.
The automaker's hashtag jiu jitsu demonstrates baseball's strength in social media, writes Mason Lerner for Campaign US.
Rémy Martin has handed DLKW Lowe lead agency status on its global advertising account following a competitive pitch.
Keith Hunt, a managing partner at the corporate finance advisors Results International, predicts Publicis Groupe's $3.7 billion purchase of Sapient will be the beginning of a string of acquisitions.
Burberry has launched its first global Christmas campaign, with a film starring Romeo Beckham, the 12-year-old son of David and Victoria.
Lowe and Partners wins first integrated account in Asia, scooping duties for DirectAsia External website
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Cross-Media Account Director - Film and Gaming Client's - Ã‚£45K Ultimate Asset Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£47000 per annum, London
- Account Director, 12 month contract role, paying £50k pro rata - BTL / Integrated and retail role MODA consult Up to £50k, 12 month fixed term contract (pro rata salary), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Communities Officer Amnesty International UK £36,240 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brochure Artworker Purple Consultancy Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Freelance ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - integrated with Client side experience - London - 6-8 week contract Judi Patton up to £250 per day, London (Greater)
- Account Manager, ATL & Integrated role, car account, £28k. Soho independent creative agency MODA consult Around the £28k mark, might go higher for someone really strong, London (Central), London (Greater)