Global marketing news
Yahoo is to integrate Twitter into its news frontpage, as it continues its battle to be relevant in the social age.
Samsung and its agency Cheil dominate the chart this week with three ads, shared a combined 375,000 times.
What does David Beckham's retirement from football mean for sponsors? The iconic player has appeared in more ads than any other player in the history of football.
Tennis fans have been given the chance to take part in a training session with Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, the world number eight, ahead of the French Open, using a Twitter-controlled robot to position shots to him.
Ian Katz the long-time deputy editor of The Guardian and heir apparent to Alan Rusbridger is to leave the paper and take up the top job at 'Newsnight', the BBC's troubled current affairs flagship.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has won the global advertising account for the shoe brand Clarks.
by Chris J Reed, 09/05/2013
by Chris J Reed, 30/03/2013
by Chris J Reed, 22/03/2013
by @gordonmacmillan, 16/04/2013
by Lisa Kettman-Kervinen, Worldwide Partners Inc, 03/04/2013
by Chris Reed, 17/05/2013
by @gordonmacmillan, 17/05/2013
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Support Assistant Hays Information Technology £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum, Christchurch
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Client Director - Branding to £60k Network Career Consultants £52000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager - website updates - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- Account Manager - famous global agency -- £35k + bens Barker Graves Up to £35k + bens, Central London
- Account Manager looking for promotion to Senior Account Manager up to £32k + bens Barker Graves Up to £32k + bens, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...