Govt / Non-Profit marketing
The latest government and non-profit advertising, campaign news, analysis and business insight in the associations/institutions, charity, education, healthcare, political parties and public services sectors
Latest government & non-profit news and analysis
Arthritis Research UK is looking for a creative agency to handle its legacy-giving programme.
The Skills Funding Agency, the government body that helps bankroll training programmes, has issued a creative tender.
Oxfam has called a review of its direct marketing arrangements as it looks to shake up its fundraising activity.
If there was a time that British advertising proved it could be an overwhelming force for good, it was surely during the government s high-impact Aids awareness campaign. Almost three decades after it first shocked millions of TV viewers with its i...
It is only "ABC Day" to those in the media business. For readers it's just another great day to interact with their favourite brands, says James Papworth, marketing director of PPA.
Thinking about the evolving role of digital out-of-home and where it sits in the complex multiscreening planning environment throws up some powerful possibilities.
James Swift won t forget The Royal British Legion s new print campaign: "In addition to being a worthy project, this benefits from savvy advertising that guarantees headlines. Job s a good un." It was written by Freddie Wood and art directed by Psem...
We catch up with Jerry Wright, chief executive of ABC, as he oversees the Consumer Magazine Report and makes his guest cricketing debut as MediaTel take on Kantar.
Care for the Wild, the wildlife charity, has brought together some of the "cats of the internet" for a new online film to raise money for endangered lions and tigers.
St John Ambulance is looking for a creative agency to create ads that will run during half time at football matches.
Unicef is looking for an agency to handle a UK brief that aims to drive awareness of its work, leading to increased fundraising.
Take a look at Campaign's top 20 most read news stories in July, which you might have missed.
The expansion of the Heart brand reaped dividends for Global Radio in the second quarter as the network reached 9.07 million listeners a week, an increase of 20.4 per cent year on year.
Double-digit growth in 95.8 Capital FM's reach since the last quarter has helped the station claw back the lead from Magic 105.4 in London's radio listening.
Tell us about the film. Last summer, more than 30 people lost their lives to drowning in just seven weeks. Many of them were young men and boys. We developed a hard-hitting film targeting 11- to 15-year-olds as well as primary-school-aged children t...
The comedian Andy Hamilton summed up how most of us feel about the injection of women into the new Cabinet when he said: "It's nice that Cameron has discovered women so near election time."
DLKW Lowe has won a competitive pitch to create campaigns informing the public of any plans the Government has to sell its bank shares.
How did the recent changes to ABC's Regional Publication reporting come about and why were they introduced? ABC's chief executive Jerry Wright explains.
HM Revenue & Customs has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to handle its media planning and communications channel strategy.
The City of London Police is replacing ads on websites that flout copyright laws with banners warning people that they could be breaking the law.
More industry sectors
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)