Water is Life fulfils four-year-old Kenyan boy's bucket list
A film crew travelled to Kenya to take a four-year-old Maasai boy named Nkaitole, who's never left his village before, on an adventure to do everything he's wanted to do before he dies.
The poignant film communicates the fact that in sub-Saharan Africa unsafe drinking water is one of the main reasons one in five children never reach their fifth birthday.
Brand: Water is Life
Client: Kristine Bender, executive director of Water is Life
Creative: Matt Eastwood
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Account Director Guru Careers £40 - 60k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager Source £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Full service - B2B Financial Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Website and Ecommerce Manager Amathus Drinks £30k basic and potential O.T.E £45K , Park Royal, NW10