WWF animates dangers of oil exploration in African national park
A stylised animation draws the viewer into the natural and beautiful ecosystem of Virunga National Park to build support against the area potentially becoming an oil field.
Signatures breaking through the impending threat at the end of the film imply signing a petition could kill off the threat of further oil exploration.
Client: Greg Armfield, content production manager at WWF
Agency: Film Club
Creative: Belle Mellor
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London