StreetInvest draws attention to street kids with life-sized figure
StreetInvest, the charity aimed at helping streets children, has unveiled a life-sized action figure to raise awareness of its work.
StreetInvest: created life-sized action figure
The ‘Trusted Grown Up’, which will be on display in The Entertainer toy stores, was created to show that the first thing every child needs is the love, care and advice of a trustworthy adult.
Client: Duncan Ross, chief executive at StreetInvest
Agency: Leagas Delaney
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London