The Landmark Trust hires MBA
The Landmark Trust, a charity that renovates historic buildings and then lets them out for holidays, has hired the integrated creative agency MBA to revamp its digital strategy.
Stephen Maher: the chief executive of MBA
The charity, which lets out properties such as Astley Castle in Warwickshire, is keen to drive more of its business online, which will require a range of new mobile communications and a new website.
Stephen Maher, the chief executive of MBA said: "The Landmark Trust] was impressed with our track record in delivering conversion-rate improvements across the web for our other clients."
The Landmark Trust has previously used digital advertising agency Yucca, which developed its web presence and encouraged the charity’s supporters to interact with it.
It is the second recent win for MBA. The independent agency was chosen by the RSA (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce) to redesign its digital business.
Maher said: "The RSA is an event-driven organisation, so MBA had to successfully show them that they could put digital at the heart of their future activities. The RSA were impressed by our creative technology expertise overall."
The RSA is also a registered charity. Through research and ideas, it tries to find practical solutions to social challenges. Its chief executive, Matthew Taylor, was the chief adviser on political strategy to Tony Blair when he was prime minister.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes