Men's cancer charity appoints Lucky Generals
Male Cancer Awareness Campaign (MCAC), the men's cancer charity, has appointed Lucky Generals to its advertising account.
MCAC: model Rhian Sugden in charity's campaign shot by Rankin and created by JWT London
Lucky Generals was appointed without a pitch and is expected to create a celebrity filled campaign for MCAC towards the end of February. The agency approached MCAC – which focuses on bowel, male breast, prostate and testicular cancer – after being impressed with its gutsy attitude towards advertising.
MCAC has previously worked with JWT London, which created a film for the charity in 2011 that was shot by Rankin and featured the glamour model Rhian Sugden cupping a pair of fake testicles.
The charity has since released two short films featuring the comedy actor Chris O'Dowd, a friend of the charity's founder, Patrick Cox.
Cox, the founder and chief executive of MCAC, said: "We’re the bravest and boldest charity in Britain, because that's the only way we'll change the culture of embarrassment surrounding male cancer. We've been blown away by Lucky Generals' creativity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)