Men's cancer charity appoints Lucky Generals
Male Cancer Awareness Campaign (MCAC), the men's cancer charity, has appointed Lucky Generals to its advertising account.
MCAC: model Rhian Sugden in charity's campaign shot by Rankin and created by JWT London
Lucky Generals was appointed without a pitch and is expected to create a celebrity filled campaign for MCAC towards the end of February. The agency approached MCAC – which focuses on bowel, male breast, prostate and testicular cancer – after being impressed with its gutsy attitude towards advertising.
MCAC has previously worked with JWT London, which created a film for the charity in 2011 that was shot by Rankin and featured the glamour model Rhian Sugden cupping a pair of fake testicles.
The charity has since released two short films featuring the comedy actor Chris O'Dowd, a friend of the charity's founder, Patrick Cox.
Cox, the founder and chief executive of MCAC, said: "We’re the bravest and boldest charity in Britain, because that's the only way we'll change the culture of embarrassment surrounding male cancer. We've been blown away by Lucky Generals' creativity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Project Managers and Campaign Project Managers £25,000- £70,0000 Nakama Between £25,000 and £70,000 depending on role, London