DLKW Lowe wins British Heart Foundation ad account
DLKW Lowe has picked up the advertising account for the British Heart Foundation following a competitive pitch.
British Heart Foundation: 'hard and fast' by Grey London
The business moves from Grey London, which was responsible for the multiple-award winning "vinnie" campaign, featuring the footballer turned actor Vinnie Jones demonstrating the CPR technique.
Grey withdrew from the AAR-managed pitch process in January. Other agencies that pitched for the business include Publicis London, M&C Saatchi and FCB Inferno.
Richard Warren, the chief executive of, DLKW Lowe, said: "We're thrilled to be appointed, and are passionate about helping BHF become a world-class, cohesive, modern, integrated brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England