DLKW Lowe wins British Heart Foundation ad account
DLKW Lowe has picked up the advertising account for the British Heart Foundation following a competitive pitch.
British Heart Foundation: 'hard and fast' by Grey London
The business moves from Grey London, which was responsible for the multiple-award winning "vinnie" campaign, featuring the footballer turned actor Vinnie Jones demonstrating the CPR technique.
Grey withdrew from the AAR-managed pitch process in January. Other agencies that pitched for the business include Publicis London, M&C Saatchi and FCB Inferno.
Richard Warren, the chief executive of, DLKW Lowe, said: "We're thrilled to be appointed, and are passionate about helping BHF become a world-class, cohesive, modern, integrated brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)