DLKW Lowe wins British Heart Foundation ad account
DLKW Lowe has picked up the advertising account for the British Heart Foundation following a competitive pitch.
British Heart Foundation: 'hard and fast' by Grey London
The business moves from Grey London, which was responsible for the multiple-award winning "vinnie" campaign, featuring the footballer turned actor Vinnie Jones demonstrating the CPR technique.
Grey withdrew from the AAR-managed pitch process in January. Other agencies that pitched for the business include Publicis London, M&C Saatchi and FCB Inferno.
Richard Warren, the chief executive of, DLKW Lowe, said: "We're thrilled to be appointed, and are passionate about helping BHF become a world-class, cohesive, modern, integrated brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)