MEC lands £26m RAF and Navy business
MEC has won the £26 million media planning accounts for the Royal Air Force and the Royal Navy.
Royal Navy: MEC wins planning account
The agency picked up the two briefs from the Crown Commercial Service after competitive pitches against the incumbents, Manning Gottlieb OMD (which handled the RAF) and Carat (which oversaw the Navy), as well as its WPP siblings Mindshare and MediaCom.
From 1 April, MEC will begin working alongside Engine, which was awarded the combined creative business in October last year.
The win comes at the start of a new leadership at the agency under co-chief executives Stuart Bowden and Jason Dormieux, who called it "a real coup for MEC".
They added: "We’ll be working closely with both services and No10 to ensure our campaigns attract the very best talent in the country."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)