MEC lands £26m RAF and Navy business
MEC has won the £26 million media planning accounts for the Royal Air Force and the Royal Navy.
Royal Navy: MEC wins planning account
The agency picked up the two briefs from the Crown Commercial Service after competitive pitches against the incumbents, Manning Gottlieb OMD (which handled the RAF) and Carat (which oversaw the Navy), as well as its WPP siblings Mindshare and MediaCom.
From 1 April, MEC will begin working alongside Engine, which was awarded the combined creative business in October last year.
The win comes at the start of a new leadership at the agency under co-chief executives Stuart Bowden and Jason Dormieux, who called it "a real coup for MEC".
They added: "We’ll be working closely with both services and No10 to ensure our campaigns attract the very best talent in the country."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)