Oxfam launches review of UK direct marketing
Oxfam has called a review of its direct marketing arrangements as it looks to shake up its fundraising activity.
Oxfam: four-year contract
The charity is seeking an agency in the UK to help it increase donations. Oxfam currently works with WPN Chameleon.
Chemistry meetings with six agencies are scheduled to take place in the next two weeks, with final pitches set for October. The contract will last for four years.
The review coincides with the arrival of a new director of fundraising at Oxfam, Tim Hunter, who was previously the international fundraising director at Unicef.
In July 2013, Oxfam posted a 16 per cent decline in voluntary income, which contributed to a £17.6 million drop in total income. The fall was mainly caused by a reduction in income from one-off appeals and fundraising events.
However, the charity’s latest results, released last month, show an improvement. Total income increased £22 million year on year.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R is Oxfam’s creative agency, while Proximity London handles the digital business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)