Sustainability & green marketing
Havas Media Group's new global managing director talks for the first time since being promoted last year. By Arif Durrani.
With the likes of Unilever and P&G putting sustainability at the heart of what they do, brands have to start planning for the future now, write Jonathan Weeks, director, and Laura Furniss, development manager, Ipsos MORI Marketing.
I love fresh orange juice. The fresher, the better. While I don't go as far as squeezing my own oranges every morning along with a warm croissant, I can easily get through a carton a day - the smooth version, of course, not the one with the bits in i...
Cadbury, Nestle, Starbucks, Tesco and Waitrose are among the brands taking part in this year's Fairtrade Fortnight, which will concentrate its main hub of activity on Facebook.
Environmental credentials are becoming a consideration for consumers when choosing a mobile phone, with people indicating that O2's new eco ranking tool is a good idea, according to the latest BR Video.
LONDON - The direct marketing industry has achieved the recycling target set by the government and the Direct Marketing Association for 2009 and is already ahead of the goal set for 2013.
LONDON - Channel 4 has secured a second year-long sponsorship deal with Constellation Europe's wine brands Hardys and Echo Falls, for its hit show 'Come Dine With Me'.
LONDON - A Renault ad boasting that its new range of electric cars produce 'zero emissions', has been banned by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London