Sustainability & green marketing
Havas Media Group's new global managing director talks for the first time since being promoted last year. By Arif Durrani.
With the likes of Unilever and P&G putting sustainability at the heart of what they do, brands have to start planning for the future now, write Jonathan Weeks, director, and Laura Furniss, development manager, Ipsos MORI Marketing.
I love fresh orange juice. The fresher, the better. While I don't go as far as squeezing my own oranges every morning along with a warm croissant, I can easily get through a carton a day - the smooth version, of course, not the one with the bits in i...
Cadbury, Nestle, Starbucks, Tesco and Waitrose are among the brands taking part in this year's Fairtrade Fortnight, which will concentrate its main hub of activity on Facebook.
Environmental credentials are becoming a consideration for consumers when choosing a mobile phone, with people indicating that O2's new eco ranking tool is a good idea, according to the latest BR Video.
LONDON - The direct marketing industry has achieved the recycling target set by the government and the Direct Marketing Association for 2009 and is already ahead of the goal set for 2013.
LONDON - Channel 4 has secured a second year-long sponsorship deal with Constellation Europe's wine brands Hardys and Echo Falls, for its hit show 'Come Dine With Me'.
LONDON - A Renault ad boasting that its new range of electric cars produce 'zero emissions', has been banned by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London