Grocery food marketing
Jeremy Lee applauds the new Kenco spot: "This sector has been crying out for something new. This more than answers those cries with a beautiful promo of Kenco s corporate social responsibility credentials." It was written by Jess Oudot, art directed ...
Campaign spoke to Green Cave People founder Malcolm Green about his time working with former Manchester United goal keeper Peter Schmeichel.
Kay Tasker, the group business director at Arena, explains why the Arena client Domino's renewed its sponsorship of The X Factor app.
Nestlé, the owner of Nescafe and Shredded Wheat, has called a review of its £60 million media planning and buying account, putting the incumbent Mindshare on alert.
Anchor, which is owned by Arla Foods in the UK, is reviewing its creative account after 11 years with CHI & Partners.
Some things in the media business we liked in the week up to 1 August, and one thing we didn't...
Premier Foods has picked McCann London to bring the Homepride brand mascot, Fred, back to TV advertising.
Belvita, the Mondelez-owned breakfast bar brand, has hired Droga5 Europe to handle its pan-European advertising account.
McCain Foods has launched a review of its £20 million UK advertising account, putting the incumbent, BMB, on alert.
McCain Foods has launched a review of its £20 million UK creative advertising account, putting incumbent BMB at risk.
Young's Seafood has appointed Quiet Storm to handle its estimated £10 million advertising account, ending its relationship with Mother.
Intersnack, the German food manufacturer, is believed to have split its €50 million pan-European media business between Vizeum and Initiative.
Havas Worldwide London has won the digital account for the organic baby food brand Ella's Kitchen.
Mattessons has published ads offering Luis Suárez a job as an official meat taster, after the Uruguayan footballer yesterday (30 June) apologised for biting an opponent during a World Cup match.
At this year's Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity there were ten UK creative teams that stood out from the crowd, winning converted gongs for their campaigns.
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity named Adam & Eve/DDB its Agency of the Year last night, after the Omnicom shop picked up four Grands Prix.
Creativity has never been more important, according to Keith Weed, the chief marketing and communications officer at Unilever, speaking at the Cannes Lions festival.
The Co-Operative "bread lunch (sandwich)" radio ad by Leo Burnett has won the Aerial award.
Three UK agencies have won Lions at this evening's Creative Effectiveness ceremony at Cannes Lions.
Find out what Channel 4 and Holler said about winning in these video highlights from the Brand Republic Digital Awards 2014.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)