Grocery food marketing
Rocky star Sylvester Stallone will appear in an ad for Warburtons bread, reprising his role as the aging Cold War boxer.
Albion has won a contested pitch to handle the creative advertising for Glorious!, which makes soups, sauces and dips that are sold in Tesco stores.
The United Biscuits marketing director has big plans - and investment - to turn around McVitie's, starting with a bunch of furry animals, John Tylee writes.
As Tesco prepares to move its ad account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Campaign takes a look at some of the best ads created by Wieden & Kennedy for the supermarket.
Honey Monster will return to the small screen on 18 January after a gap of some five years, with a new TV ad developed by The Gate London for the newly renamed Honey Monster Puffs.
Young's Seafood launches its latest TV push today with a campaign featuring a cat, voiced by Rupert Everett, enviously watching his owner eating the new Gastro range.
ADVERTISING Johnnie Walker awards global account to Anomaly Johnnie Walker has appointed Anomaly as its global lead creative agency, ditching Bartle Bogle Hegarty after 15 years. Anomaly, which created an online film starring Jude Law and Gianca...
A 9pm watershed for ads featuring products with high sugar, salt or fat content is expected to be included in Labour's general election manifesto.
Film-makers from the UK, Australia and Canada will go up against six US entrants in snack brand Doritos' annual popular vote to decide which two ads it will air during the Super Bowl next month.
Presenting a package of this year's fresh holiday ads from Campaign US.
Haribo's "awkward kiss" by Quiet Storm is the most-viewed Work story of the year on Campaign. The top 10 features another Haribo spot, and ads created by Isobel, Fallon, and Wieden & Kennedy.
Tetley, the tea brand, is set to launch the second TV ad in its £13 million ad push on Christmas Eve.
MediaCom has won the consolidating pitch for Mars' global media planning business, spanning 80 markets.
Lucky Generals is replacing Mother as Pot Noodle's main creative agency after a competitive pitch.
Tu, the Sainsbury's clothing brand, has launched its Christmas jumpers with a video on Facebook featuring dads dancing to dubstep, generating one million views in two days.
The Advertising Standards Authority has decided not to investigate the Sainsbury's Christmas ad despite 727 complaints that its depiction of the First World War was distasteful.
The Sainsbury's ad referencing the football match played by British and German soldiers on No Man's Land on Christmas day in 1914 has topped the Campaign Viral Chart this week.
Anchor is set to appoint Creature London to its £4 million UK business.
News UK's brand journalism unit The Newsroom launches its first campaign tomorrow with a native ads from Iceland around its 'I'm a Celebrity...' sponsorship included in Saturday's The Sun newspaper.
Following Wednesday night's unveiling of Sainsbury's epic World War I-themed Christmas ad, Campaign looks back at some of the supermarket's classic festive ads.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London