Flora shows 'ups and downs' of family life as cartoon kids catch parents 'wrestling' in bed
As two do-gooder children decide to treat their parents to a plate of buttered toast in bed, they are served with their own surprise as they open the door to their parents' bedroom.
Flora: ad shows the "ups and downs" of family life
The campaign - Unilever's "biggest ever marketing investment" in the margarine brand - marks the return of Flora’s iconic sunflower to the brand’s architecture and advertising.
Client: Patty Essick, brand building director, Spreads, Unilever UK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire